Lincoln County Schools
January 28, 2019
Lincoln County Pre-K is a full day program
Open to all residents of Lincoln County (county or city)
Parents and Guardians will need to provide the following:
- Certified Birth Certificate (mandatory)
- Social Security Card (optional)
- Verification of Income to follow (State Guidelines)
- Current Immunization
- Doctor’s Physical
- Proof of Residence in Lincoln County (State ID)
- Registration information can be found at the following link http://earlylearning-prek-2.weebly.com/pre-k-program.html or picked up at each of the K-8 schools.
- Call Kathy Ward 931-433-3939 or [email protected]
- Registration is open until all spots are filled in program.
Qualifications for 2019-2020 Lincoln County VPK Pre-K eligibility include:
- Child must be four years old on or before August 15, 2019
- Low Income/at risk students have first consideration
- Children with disabilities, children identified as English Language Learners, in state custody, or those at risk for failure due to circumstances of abuse or neglect.
- Children who meet other at-risk criteria as established by the local Community Pre-k Advisory Council (C-PAC).